Tips for Immediate Action
1. Remember – make personal safety your first priority.
2. Look for broken glass, sharp objects and live wires.
3. Wear proper shoes and gloves.
4. Don’t use rain-soaked electrical equipment.
What To Do
1. If necessary call 911 and or go to a safe location.
2. Immediately call Vintage Reconstruction at (210) 492-4171
Why us first? Because we are RESTORATION EXPERTS and can help you through your crisis
for the most timely and best possible outcome. We will even contact your agent and review the policy details on your behalf, then report back to you all the information you will need to have about your claim.
What Not To Do
1. If at all possible, do NOT finalize the reconstruction process with your insurance company without
consulting with a professional damage restoration company first! Not all damage may be
visible, and you need the help of a professional to make sure you will be returning to a “before”
2. Do not use an ordinary household vacuum to remove water.
3. Do not use any electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors.
4. Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on.
5. Do not lift any tacked-down carpet (regular wall-to-wall carpet) without professional assistance
as the incorrect lifting of this type of carpet could promote shrinkage and de-laminating.
6. Do not wait to call Vintage Reconstruction at (210) 492-4171.
for exactly the professional help you can trust.